They wrote copy that looks like it came from a marketing department, not a human.
All this talk you hear about being genuine, human, personal, and conversational is just another way to say this…
Do the EXACT OPPOSITE of what looks like an ad.
– Use vertical video instead of landscape.
– Have “cell phone” style videos + images instead of only professional studio.
– Share what your customers, employees, and partners say– instead of just what YOU have to say about your stuff.
– Eliminate the call to action– they’ll still find you if they’re interested.
– Educate and entertain BEFORE you sell.
– Have short copies and messages, not long-winded sales letters.