Here are my top 5, in order:
1) Being willing to do anything for your people.
2) Have gratitude to those who help you.
3) Knowing how to build and organize teams.
4) Having expert communication skills.
5) Building depth in just one area of expertise, so you can have access to others via the other 4 tips.
When you have these 5 items right, which don’t depend upon your intelligence, your heart and work ethic will carry the rest.
And if you’re not a mission-driven Business first, then you won’t be able to do these 5 things well.
How about you?
What are your top keys to success?